Thermal Conductivity Scanning
Contactless, continous, very fast – these are the characteristics of our new thermal conductivity meter TCSCAN. For the first time a measuring systems is available, that determines thermal conductivity not only step by step. With a spatial resolution of 2 to 3 mm the thermal conductivity proifle is determined continously and with high accuracy. Developed by Prof. Yuri Popov (Russia) we hold an exclusive license to manufacture this innovative thermal conductivity and (if needed) temperature diffusivity meter.
|Thermal conductivity||0.2 - 25 W/m*K (+/- 3 %)
|Thermal diffusivity||0.6 - 3.0 ∗ 10-6 m2/s (+/- 5 %)
|Productivity||Up to 60 samples / hour (depending on the sample length) – measurements much faster than e.g with a half space line source or the divided bar method.
|Sample dimensions||At least 30 mm length at any given shape. Maximum length of scanning line appr. 500 mm
|Sample preparation||No polishing or sawing necessary. Measurements as well on flat as on cylindrical surfaces (e.g. drill cores), even abrasive surfaces easily measurable.
|Steering software||With online help functions and intuitive user interface, compatible with all software versions of Windows (TM) from WN95.
For further information please visit our website www.tcsan.de or download our data sheet (pdf format)
Continous Thermal Conductivity Profile
Bildunterschrift:Thermal conductivity measurement depending on position
- TCS – Thermal Conductivity Scanning (more...)
- Institute of applied geosciences, TU Darmstadt (more...)
- IRIS – International Research Institute of Stavanger (more...)
- International Geothermal Center, Bochum (more...)
- Bavarian Environment Agency (LFU), Augsburg (more...)
- Thermal Conductivity Measurements under Ambient Conditions. (Förster A, 2013) (more...)
- Study of the variation of thermal conductivity with water saturation of different German sandstones. (Jorand R et al., 2009) (more...)
- Thermal Conductivity and Diffusivity Scanning (TCS) at SGU. (Kübler L, Schwarz G) (more...)
- Permeability and Thermal Conductivity Measurements of Near Surface Units at the Wairakei Geothermal Field, New Zealand. (Mielke P et al., 2010) (more...)
- New Methods and Intruments for Determination of Reservoir Thermal Properties. (Popov YA et al., 2012) (more...)
- Thermal Properties of Formations from Core Analysis: Evolution in Measurement Methods, Equipment, and Experimental Data in Relation to Thermal EOR. (Popov YA et al., 2010) (more...)
- Characterization of rock thermal conductivity by high-resolution optical scanning. (Popov YA et al., 1999) (more...)
- Complex Detailed Investigations of the Thermal Properties of Rocks on the Basis of a Moving Point Source. (Popov YA et al., 1985) (more...)